7.02.2008

Hump Day House Music - Home Edition

Yo! I'm headed to the crib in the morning! Can't wait. I get to see the smiling faces of the two who gave me life! I need this break, badly. Haven't been to the crib in a year and I'm homesick. I need to recharge. See my best friends, old friends and loved ones....Wake up to see deer running across my Pop's lawn....Taste The Lady's home cooking....Eat some Harold's, Curt's and Giordano's....See the Skyline....Roll on Lake Shore Drive....Walk down Michigan Ave....Hit up the Taste of Chicago and the Old Skool Picnic and listen to some House Music... Go to Hyde Park.... Make my rounds in London Towne....Go to church (TUCC)....Get some steppin' in somewhere on Stoney Island....Maybe get in a Sox game....

I will be checking in while I'm gone, but just know that this is EXACTLY how I will feel when I get off that plane.......

Love Injection - Trussel

No comments: