2.16.2008

Barack 101

How much or how little do you know about the good Senator Barack Obama? Have you visited his website? Read his books? Have you flipped through any of the countless magazines that feature him on the cover? Do you know his background, his life story, his policies? Are his intentions clear? What is his inspiration?

I can't very well encourage you to vote for him, without you having a full understanding of the man, now can I?

Well, I have included a few links to get you started.

The Official Barack Obama Website

Dreams For My Father

The Audacity of Hope

Barack Obama Wiki

Barack Obama as U.S. Senator of Illinois

Barack Obama's My Space page

Barck Obama's You Tube Channel

This campaign is a movement of massive proportions. Get behind the wheel, but read the map. There's nothing worse than a driver who does not know where they're going. You'll only mess up the flow of traffic.

-The Maven

No comments: